CR3 is a leading provider of energy engineering solutions across Asia, serving world-class customers in energy production, chemical processing, power, and other asset-intensive industries. Since 1991, we have supported owners and operators of onshore and offshore facilities throughout Asia with a comprehensive portfolio of industrial maintenance, plant revamps, upgrades, and shutdown services.
We are currently seeking a QC Supervisor to join our growing team in India.
- Responsible for inspection of all Static & Rotary equipments in yard.
- Should have knowledge in knowledge in Codes & Standards, welder qualifications.
- Preparing inspection check list report.
- Reviewing the approved quality plans, manuals and scope of work to perform the required inspection.
- Ensure that the approved welding procedures are utilized for the production and process activities.
- Review of Quality plan (ITP), procedures.
- Hydro testing inspection.
- ASNT Level – II.
- Position based in Patalganga.
- 4 to 6 years of experience as QC Supervisor in oil & gas or refinery or plant maintenance.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of ASME Codes & Standards, welder qualifications.
Interested candidates, please send in your resume to [email protected] with the subject “CR3 India QC Supervisor application”.