CR3 is a leading provider of energy engineering solutions across Asia, serving world-class customers in energy production, chemical processing, power, and other asset-intensive industries. Since 1991, we have supported owners and operators of onshore and offshore facilities throughout Asia with a comprehensive portfolio of industrial maintenance, plant revamps, upgrades, and shutdown services.
We are currently seeking a Safety Manager to join our growing team in Jamnagar, India.
- Conducts safety meetings, audits, and inspections to ensure compliance, evaluate performance, identify corrective action, and implement follow up assessments.
- Plans, implements, and conducts preventative care, safety, and compliance training programs.
- Plans, implements, manages, and maintains comprehensive environmental safety & health programs on premises or at project site locations.
- Collaborates with management to develop an Emergency Action Plan and serve as primary contact for project site injury and incident notification, investigation, and case management. Maintains a written log of safety inspection activities, reports, and correspondence.
- 10 to 15 years of experience as Safety Head/Lead or Safety Manager.
- Should have experience in Refinery/Petrochemical maintenance Projects from Maintenance contractor’s side.
Interested candidates, please send in your resume to [email protected] with the subject “CR3 India Safety Manager application”.