CR3 is a leading provider of energy engineering solutions across Asia, serving world-class customers in energy production, chemical processing, power, and other asset-intensive industries. Since 1991, we have supported owners and operators of onshore and offshore facilities throughout Asia with a comprehensive portfolio of industrial maintenance, plant revamps, upgrades, and shutdown services.
We are currently seeking a Senior Maintenance Engineer to join our growing team in India.
- Responsible for maintenance of all Static & Rotary equipments in yard.
- Mechanical Manpower request support.
- Request spare part for all equipment damage.
- Preparing Maintenance check list report.
- Preventive Maintenance control and report.
- Support to maintenance work by referring to engineer topic.
- Provide loading and unload method of the equipments.
- Develop, implement and follow up preventive Maintenance System of each equipments.
- Analyze maintenance work and develop method to continuous improvement.
- Implement, control and follow up ED ‘s documentation according to ISO standard.
- Follow policy and procedure regarding Quality, Environment and OHSAS.
- Understand the safety rules and regulation in order to apply to the duty.
- 8 to 12 years of Experience as Maintenance Engineer of Static & Rotary equipment Maintenance in Oil & gas, Refinery, Shutdown Projects.
Interested candidates, please send in your resume to [email protected] with the subject “CR3 India Senior Maintenance Engineer application”.