CR3 provides highly specialised maintenance services to the refining, petrochemical and other heavy industries. We are currently seeking a Senior Operations Manager to join our growing team in Rayong, Thailand. The incumbent must be prepared to undertake appropriate approved internal courses and develop strong understanding of the CR3 Business Model.
The Senior Operations Manager is accountable for all aspects of Operations and Project execution for the Thai Company. Including provision of the necessary support and guidance to ensure that all projects and works executed by the Company are well planned, properly resourced, completed safely, within budget and to the satisfaction of all customers.
- Manage operational department and works executed by the company
- Human resources including recruitment of personnel for your projects and organisation, along with allocation of our Multi-skilled Resource Pool
- Oversee yards, workshops, equipment, asset maintenance and utilisation
- Provide timely and accurate project closeout and invoicing
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other departments within the organisation
- Identify and implement operational best practices through interaction with the wider team, industry specialists, partners, and suppliers
- Degree in business administration and/or engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ of experience in senior management and operational roles within the services or contracting sector
- Strong leadership, motivational, and people management skills
- Strategic thinker with great communication and problem-solving skills
Interested candidates should fill in the application below and upload a current resume.